These I drew at the debate camp and forgot to upload. (hey, some of those lectures got boring, OKAY!?
going downward and from left to right)
1. this one is he worst, just a dead-from-the-start rifle I kept trying to change and edit, but it never came out how I wantd it to..
2. My rendition of the G3, hope you like.
3. I don't know why, but I really like this shotgun..Maybe because the barrel actually looks like it might be a realistic length, and not sawed-off like most of my shotguns.
4. Interesting SMG I revamped about 5 times. It has a helical clip like the Calypso which feeds below the barrel from the front. To remove, twist 1/4 and pull out. Holds 34 rounds.
5. A Wonky-2000 rail pistol
(needs a better clip design..)
6. A machine pistol w/ a bullpup clip(box near bottom of handle is end part of clip) Holds 26 rounds. Pull back slide like a pistol to cock. Front grip folds down into vertical grip or out into stock.
7. Cool alien plasma-style weapon that is held together by energy. When the user dies or it runs out of battery, it falls apart so that they enemy can't use it. The computer that runs it 'dies' without either energy or being properly turned off. Can charge up, but mainly fires bolts of plasma and electricity.
8. Heavy pistol with an automatic setting (not really fast, but helps for accuracy b/c you're not jerking the gun w/every trigger pull). I'm thinking of making this Barel's 'sidekick' gun.(he has plenty of 'favorites', but he always has this trustworthy gun.
9. Just a basic, not too impressive automatic rifle (possibly an auto shotgun?)